Friday, July 25, 2008

Trying out the blog!

We are doing fantastic up here in Logan, UT. Matt is finishing school at USU with an accounting degree and I am SLOWLY working on a Biology degree. We just had another baby girl named Isabelle Violet. She was born on May 19th and weighed 6lbs 7oz. It is so fun being a mom of two adorable girls, and I cant wait till we get to play with dolls, barbies and dress up!

August will be a very busy month for us. Matt leaves to go to Korea for 2 weeks as part of his training in the National Guard. It will be a real test to see if I can take care of two children by myself. Once Matt is home I get to pick up my sister Emily in Salt Lake and help her get settled in at BYU. The following weekend Matt's parents will be visiting an ENTIRE week!!!!! In my little apartment! Can't Wait! I'm sure the level of stress for that week will be maxed out. But that will complete August.

I still have to figure this thing out! Hope you enjoy hearing from us!

7 comments:

Charmain said...

Melanie! Welcome to blogging! Your girls are adorable and I'm glad to hear things are going so well.

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I'm so glad you have a blog now. I'll be able to keep up with you and Matt and the girls. Congratulations on baby Isabelle.

JA and co. said...

Y'all are so cute!

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Hey I love that you guys have a blog. I love reading about what friends are doing and have been up to. And the pictures!!! Hope you enjoy blogginh!!!

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Yeah, I am so glad that you found us! I was just thinking about you the other day...and was wondering if you had had the baby yet...and what a beautiful baby she is! And Elizabeth is so big, she doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Brendan said...

Hi Melanie,
We got the pics. We are driving from Fort Worth to Maple Lake with the boys and boat.
Glad to here you and Matt are doing well.
Brendan, Katie, Donovan, Connor, and Kendrick

denedu said...

Yeah!!! Welcome aboard the blog train! I'm still trying to figure this thing out, too. hahaha If you get bored while your hubby is away don't be afraid to stop by. David is working all day and it's just me with the kiddos...and the mosquitoes. hahaha :)