Saturday, August 2, 2008

Adventures at Willard Bay

On one of our many trips to Ogden or Salt Lake I saw some picnic tables by what I thought was the Great Salt Lake. I told Matt that we had to check it out some day. That weekend we packed the girls and lots of snacks and headed to check it out. We then saw an exit sign for Willard Bay. hmmm I guess after all it wasn't the Great Salt Lake. We found our way to the entrance where we had to pay 10 bucks to get in. I know Bear Lake is FREE, but this had picnic tables and a potty. So we were willing to pay. Lizzy had loads of fun in the water and sand, and Bells enjoyed sleeping the entire time! Silly girl. We will definitely be coming here again since I'm not too fond of the curvy mountain roads to Bear Lake.


Matt Snackin' on a flamin' hot cheeto!!



We met some nice people that shared a picnic spot with us. Lizzy was having a fit about something and this sweet lady asked if she could have a lolly pop. She has never had one and therefore had NO idea what to do with it. After Matt and I tried to show her that you can lick it, she went to town on it and became sticky everywhere. We then dunked her in the water and cleaned her off.


2 comments:

tearese said...

cute pictures! Thats funny that you have us as a link, and I just barely found your blog.

Alicia said...

What fun pictures! Your girls are so cute! Hey just found your blog today, check out ours http://koaomojo.blogspot.com/ -- Alicia Otteson