Saturday, October 11, 2008

How Would You Mop Your Floor

The Swiffer vs Your Foot






Today I HAD to mop my floor. I hate to mop, and I would hate to have to get a bucket and one of these to get the job done. So I got out my older version of the Swiffer and started working at it. But you know what, it just doesn't do the job quite right. I know they have an upgraded one but I don't want to go out and buy it. Then, a brilliant idea popped into my head. Why not just put the wet cloth down on the floor and put my foot to use. I can use much more umph with my foot than that little mop can. And you can use your BIG toe to get the tougher spots, plus its an awesome workout! Oh, and I love the different scents of the Swiffer cloths. So when your done you get to smell all that work you put into it. For all those that use the MIGHTY Swiffer to mop your floor, maybe next time you can try your foot instead!!

7 comments:

denedu said...

They actually make things for you to wear on your feet when you do that. I saw some in the store last week after I saw them on Good Things Utah. Pretty clever idea. They look comfy, too. :)

Alicia said...

I don't know, I just really love the swiffer wet jet. It is so fast and easy and it really does pick up a lot of the junk my boys get on the floor. Also, I just got a swiffer sweeper vacuum and I LOVE IT! Another really good investment!

Charmain said...

HA! I do this same thing. It was bugging me that the swiffer wasn't getting all the spots off the floor. I put one of those scrubber sponges under a wet towel and use that to get all the bad spots...it saves your big toe!

tearese said...

that sounds like something I would do. I also hate mopping.

Emily Bonnett said...

You are so cute mel... I'll keep that in mind...

tnralvords said...

HaHa...this is so funny. I actually do the same thing!

The Bonnett Family said...

You must have got that from me (and Grandma Bonnett)! Yes, I agree the foot is mightier than the swiffer. But to use a swiffer wetcloth -- now that's brilliant! Combine the two and you have an unbeatable force agains floor grime! I'm with you all the way!
Love, Mom