Thursday, October 9, 2008

She Can Use a Spoon Now!!!

Matt and I have given Lizzy lots of opportunities to feed herself.






She has finally made the next step to using a spoon on her own. Yeah!!! A little less for us to do at meal time. But.....



still makes a mess. She doesn't always get a lot on her spoon but at least she gets the concept. Kids have to learn somehow.







We have had a few rainy days recently and what's better than a warm bowl of oatmeal on a cloudy rainy morning. Another opportunity for Lizzy to feed herself. How awesome! Here is the result. All over her face, up her nose, and in her hair! I HAD to give her a bath right after. You'll get it down some day Liz. I love you!


4 comments:

denedu said...

That's too funny! My boys still insist on using their fingers for pretty much everything. UG! I feel that if they go on a mission some day it will be to the Philippines. David said he hardly ever used a spoon there. They'd love it!!! :)

Amber and Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber and Mike said...

That's hilarious!!! I Love how funny she is without even trying.

tearese said...

joshua always insists on having a spoon or fork...I think he learned because we just gave it to him and ignored him. He's always messy, but at least he's happy!