Wednesday, February 25, 2009

French Braids!!

Lizzy finally has enough hair to do something with! I tried doing french braids and it worked!! It was super exciting. I did it after she had her bath last night so her hair was wet enough to grasp. I love how they show off her cute round head. I definitely think I was meant to have these girls. They are so much fun to play with and dress. I can't imagine what its going to be like when they are older.Little Lizzy isn't so little anymore. She jibbers all the time about everything and usually has to repeat it twice. You know, just in case I can't hear it the first time. Milk is "moka moka" and book is "booka booka". She ALWAYS informs me if bells is awake or crying after a nap, " a da bebe a da bebe". She is very good at saying please, thank you, sorry and I love you. Next month she will be two!! How exciting!

Bells is finally getting around the house by doing this funny Army crawl. I guess she wants to be like Dad! I'm sure he would be so proud if his girls joined the Army. In a million years right!! It could happen. Isabelle cheers on her dad by saying "a da da da da". That is truly all she ever says. Bells absolutely adores Lizzy! Everything Lizzy does is so amusing to her. Sometimes Lizzy gets down on the floor and actually plays with her. Its so cute. Other days Lizzy is that big sister that thinks everything is "mine, mine".

Baby Bells fell asleep on her hand during naptime!! She loves to hold her cheek as she falls asleep. I guess this is what happends.

8 comments:

*Katie* said...

Love the hair! So cute! I can't believe she sat still and let you do that .... what's your magic secret? Annie calls milk moka moka, too?! Weird! Cute girls, Melanie!

Amber and Mike said...

CUTE!! Your girls are so cute, and just love those braids! How did she sit still for you?

Laura said...

SO cute! I know... I can't wait for Kate to have hair!

Melanie said...

It was in the evening so she was a bit tired and then she was watching a fun movie on TV. So she sat still the whole time!

Emily said...

Okay, Lizzy's hair is so cute! Hannah's doesn't even have that much hair yet!

Heather said...

Too cute Mel! I love it! Don't you love having girls!!! I love dressing up Brookie and playing with her hair. Brooke's hair is starting to go curly, i am SO excited!

Whitney Baldwin said...

She looks so old with her hair like that--so cute!

The Bonnett Family said...

I used to braid yours and Amber's hair all the time. Never done it on Megan, yet. Good job!