Saturday, February 28, 2009

Puzzle Pro

Miss Lizzy has started to become quite good at using puzzles!


She got these two puzzles for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Carol. Since then she has played with them a little, but I think she has remembered where each piece goes. Today I asked Lizzy if she wanted to put the puzzle pieces in the puzzle and she just started working at it. She pretty much knew where each piece went, but needed some help with fitting it in.



I was amazed at how well her little brain could work! She might be getting more puzzles for her b-day then!

5 comments:

denedu said...

I love the expression on her face in the last picture. Too cute!!! :)

*Katie* said...

Yay! Good job Lizzy!

Amber and Mike said...

I love her outfit, she is just so cute.

~*Jess*~ said...

WAY TO GO! I need to get some of those puzzles! Hmm... She's so cute!

The Bonnett Family said...

Grandma and Grandpa Carol, eh? Too funny! As in Grandma and Grandpa Darlene? Lizzy is growing up SO fast!