Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Pictures

We were excited to have Alvord Photography take our pics again! Lizzy had some fun shots and looked great with the pink background. Thanks so much Randa!


Isabelle woke up from her nap during the photo shoot and we were able to get some cute shots of her as well. Hopefully we can get Randa to take B Bells 1 year pics too!


The "binki" that Elizabeth CAN'T live without!

This is my favorite pose of Lizzy. She looks all grown up though. We love you so much Lizzy and B Bell and are blessed to have you in our lives!

2 comments:

tearese said...

Those are cute, the pink background really suits them!

Alvord Photography said...

It really was a pleasure. I loved the pink background, I am glad that we used it! Thanks for letting me take pictures and I can't wait to do Izzy's.