Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daddy in The Helicopter

Every Thursday Matt has an ROTC lab to attend as a class. They usually go to the nearest canyon and do land navigation, but today a pair of helicopters came to USU and they got to take some fun rides!! Some fun neighbors of mine decided they wanted to check these things out too. So we made a FUN trek up a gigantic hill while pushing our babies and feeling our legs burn! I had NO idea what to expect with the helicopters. I totally didn't know about the WIND, and the NOISE, that those things make!! There I was trying to take a picture, hold Bells ears, and stop the stroller from spinning and flying away!! Everyone was looking at us like we were totally crazy bringing our kids up here. It was all worth it though. I love seeing my soldier work hard and I will take any chance I can to support him, and embarrass him.


We love you Daddy!

1 comment:

JA and co. said...

Haha, I laughed when you described trying to take pictures in the wind...way to multitask :). Your girls are so cute!