Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Diaper Tote Bag

My wonderful Mom loves to make these Diaper tote bags and now has these 4 listed on ebay for a starting bid at $39.50. I have 4 of them already and I LOVE them. They have held up really well for the last 2-3 years and have lots of room to load all your stuff. If anyone knows my mom, they know that she IS a perfectionist when it comes to sewing anything. They are great quality bags. So if you're interested, you can check them out here.

Michael Miller LeBag Pink



Baby Girl Green




Miller Eiffel Tower Toile





Michael Miller Horse Play Cowboy






These are the 4 bags I have and this cute butterfly bag I have had for 5 years! It still looks great!


My mom made this bag for me before Elizabeth was born and I seriously used it everyday for 14 months, before she made me the next one.


Isabelle's bag!


I have had many questions and requests about these bags over the years and I suggested to Mom that she sell them on ebay and now she is! Hope you all like them as much as I do!

2 comments:

JA and co. said...

Awww, you two are so sweet! Now I don't have to worry about using up my little almost-empty can from last year :). And we'll definitely be in Ft. Worth for a while at Christmas...at least two weeks. When will y'all be down there? I can't wait to see y'all and your cute girls! (Ever since I found out I'm having one I get all excited when I see girl babies :). And those bags are so cute! Your mom is definitely talented...

Heather said...

umm, i LOVE them! They are so cute! I can think of probably 100 things I could use them for, besides a diaper bag!