Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ummm....Where did my pants go Mom?

Baby Bells or as Lizzy calls her "B Bell" was crawling into the kitchen in her funny army crawl and she lost her pants! I didn't move them at all in the picture. I left her for a little moment and came back to her pants off! She just kept going and going. Nothing was stopping this girl. Too funny!




Isabelle's favorite toy is this funny bath toy crab. When she spots it across the room she goes for it then squeals and chews the heck out of it.


B Bell is so much fun to have around! We love you Isabelle!

8 comments:

denedu said...

I know if Adin was potty trained I'd let him run around all day nudie. He'd love that. hahaha

You're girls are sooooooooo cute!!! :)

Amber and Mike said...

what a cutie!!! I love that sweet face. She is a funny little girl. I miss seeing them, I'm so excited to see you in July!

Unknown said...

Cute! Who needs pants anyway?

Heather said...

So cute! I love her little head tilt! What a cutie! BTW... don't you just LOVE pampers cruisers?! ;)

~*Jess*~ said...

Pants are over-rated! LOL She is getting so big and so adorable! Come over for some pictures soon! =)

Laura said...

That is so funny!

Emily said...

Very cute. I love how big her diaper looks on her! She must be one petite little thing!

tearese said...

she is so cute and tiny! Its so funny seeing her crawl when she looks so little! Hey, I found an add for a rail to put on convertible crib baby beds, if you're interested!