Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Matt is BACK!!!

From DC! What a relief! He still has to work 8 hours a day, but seeing him come home in the evenings and play with the girls is wonderful. Matt had a BLAST on his trip!

Sure looks like it huh!

That kiss was for me!!!


I think its his favorite pose!!

Matt is dead set on wanting to be an Airborne Ranger!!

Some of Matt's friends playing and the battlefields.
He got to spend Saturday and Sunday night with my family in Maryland. I was super jealous! I haven't seen them in a year and they have a new house! The girls and I just couldn't afford to make that trip, and I can't imagine what that trip would be like with just the girls and I on a plane!!! Overall he said it was a great trip! He took a ton of pics but couldn't really remember what they were about. The girls and I are happy you're home now!


No comments: