Monday, May 4, 2009

New Moon

I was browsing around today and found out that.....

Dakota Fanning

will be playing the role as Jane in New Moon! Perfect fit I think! Alec, the twin brother of Jane in the book, will be played by Cameron Bright....

I haven't seen him before but I guess he played in X-Men: The last stand.

Michael Sheen will play as Aro, one of the Volturi dudes. He looks a little creepy to me but that would fit the role wouldn't it!

Awww, this will be Emily (Tinsel Korey), Sams fiancee! How perfectly cute! Well I guess she'll look a bit different when they have to make-up the scars on her face.

Some of the other Quileute guys: Alex Meraz (left), Chaske Spencer (center), Kiowa Gordon (right). Not bad!
After seeing all these on EW, (there are more I didn't post about)I'm starting to get super exciting for the movie to come out in November! Call me a Twilight nerd! What do you think?

4 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

You are silly...it isn't until November. I never did read any of the books other than Twilight, and I never saw the movie. I just couldn't get into them...came with Harry Potter.

Emily said...

Not a Twilight nerd, a Twilight Junkie! So am I! Welcome to the crowd. :)

The Rashall Family said...

I am excited too! We will all have to go.

JA and co. said...

I'm hoping that the directing and editing will be awesome with the new director (I never saw the Golden Compass that he directed but I heard it was really good). And Michael Sheen does look creepy there...he should be good :).