Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Look What I found!!!

HAND ME DOWNS!!!!

A little while back Mom sent me a box of Megan's (my 4 year old sister) old clothes. So I was sorting through them and I came across some pajamas that Amber and I used to wear when we were that age! WOW MOM!!! I can't believe you kept those going for about 18 years!! All of my sisters got to wear them and now my daughter might be able to wear them. Maybe not though. I will probably save them in my memory box and send Amber hers. They are so soft and fuzzy after all those years!

2 comments:

kanaboke said...

oh my gosh! I totally remember those kind of jammies! I can't believe your mom kept em this long either. Amazing...

Amber and Mike said...

Aww..where did you get those photos?! That was so long ago, best friends forever!